Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Beanieplex at TGV

Hey everyone,

Every time when I go to catch a movie at the TGV cinema, I will always pass through the Beanieplex and wondering how comfortable it would be seeing a movie whilst sitting on a bean bag. Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to do it. Soon I hope....

This is how it looks like. I reckon it's a no no to catch a movie during midnight. Afraid that I would snooze zzzz......

4 of the TGV cinemas have Beanieplex which are in One Utama, Sunway Pyramid, 1st Avenue Penang and Tebrau City Johor Baharu.


Did you know that Thailand built an Archipelago cinema using recycled materials and local building techniques for the Film on the Rocks Yao Noi film festival and it's in middle of a lagoon! The theater was only a temporary structure designed specifically for the festival which began March 2012. After the festival, the designer stated that the floating event platform would be turned over to the local community to use for other events. Cool huh?

XOXO :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you reckon?